Annual WBHS OBA Golf Day – 20th November 2020
Whangarei Boys' High School Old Boys' Association Annual Golf Day
The Whangarei Boys’ High School Old Boys’ Association Annual Golf Day will be held on the 20th of November 2020 at the Northland Golf Club. This Golf Day would be the 3rd annual golf day in recent times and if this year’s event is as successful as the past two, all who attend will have a great time. This tournament is the single biggest fundraising event for the Association so get a team together, sponsor a hole and have a hack while sharing some friendly banter with your old mates. It was a good turnout last year but we are expecting even better numbers this year.
As with previous years, the all-important BBQ will be in operation, Friday 20 November 2020 is going to be a special day!
The entry form below has all the information you require. Please send completed forms to Kevin Salmon on firstname.lastname@example.org or fax (09) 4382974.
- Teams shall consist of three players – all male, all female or mixed.
- Individual entries welcome, we will find you a team.
- Two teams allocated to each tee (yes you can play with your friends).
- Men – White tees and Ladies – Yellow tees.
- Men’s max handicap is 24, Women 36.
- Players are expected to play off their last know handicap if not a current affiliated player.
- Each player must use at least 4 drives each.
- Handicaps will be added together and divided by 5.
- Ambrose format with a one club length place through the fairway or one putter head on the green, all no closer to the hole.
- Drinks carts will be available during the day. A BBQ will be setup around the 1st tee area.
- Please meet at 10.00am for a 10.30am shotgun start.
- No eftpos will be available on the day so bring cash.
- Sponsor a hole for $50 each (GST Inc.) you provide the signage we will put it up and take it down.
Invoices and receipts available on request